Dental Surgery Funding
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery or orthodontics?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something SuperCare has successfully offered for a long time, however, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for surgery for yourself, your partner or your children. You may choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
Many types of dental surgical procedures are expensive. Through our innovative service, SuperCare can facilitate your application for funding on many dental surgical procedures, including orthodontics, implants, root canals, crowns, periodontal, oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic treatment – Braces or orthodontics can do more than just straighten teeth and improve your smile. They are often using as a corrective procedure for health purposes.
- Implant services – If you’re unfortunate enough to have a tooth knocked out or loosened and it cannot be surgically reattached, implants can be used. Dental implants comprise a support, anchor and a prosthesis which replaces your missing tooth or teeth.
- General Dentistry - Dental check-ups and cleaning, teeth restoration, fillings, root canal, teeth extraction, dentures, gum disease treatment and more
- Root Canals – Endodontic therapy, or root canal procedures, can be very costly, with the price varying depending on the tooth and the extent of the procedure.
- Crowns– Crowns are used to seal cavities and to prevent further damage to the root of your tooth in order to avoid pain, infection and increasing dental costs.
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery – These types of surgery is used to treat or repair damage due to many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, and the soft and hard tissue of our jaw and mouth.
The cost of having any of these dental surgical procedures is now within reach of more Australians, thanks to SuperCare.