Dental Surgery Funding
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery,
dental implants and other required treatments?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something SuperCare has successfully offered for a long time,
however, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for
your treatment, your partner’s or your children’s treatment. You may choose to apply for funding to
cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
Dental surgical procedures can be costly and often occur unexpectedly. Through our innovative
service, SuperCare can facilitate your application for funding for many dental procedures, including
orthodontics, implants, root canals, crowns, periodontal treatment, snoring and sleep apnea
treatments, pain management and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic treatment – Braces or orthodontics can do more than just straighten teeth and improve your smile. Some types of orthodontic treatments can be used to correct underlying developmental deficiencies and improve airway and sleep patterns which affect your general health.
- Implant services – If you are unfortunate enough to lose a tooth through an accident or because it can’t be saved with other treatment options, implants can be used to replace it. Dental implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth or they can be used as an alternative to traditional dentures.
- General Dentistry - Dental check-ups and cleaning, teeth restoration, fillings, root canal, tooth extraction, dentures, gum disease treatment and more.
- Root Canals – Endodontic therapy or root canal procedures can be very costly however they allow you to keep your tooth instead of losing it.
- Crowns– Crowns are a long term solution to stabilise damaged and worn teeth. They can also be used to improve the cosmetic appearance of your teeth by improve the size, shape, colour and position of existing teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extractions are often required if teeth are damaged beyond repair or if wisdom teeth need to be removed because they are impacted, causing pain or don’t have enough room to come through properly.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatments – More and more people are being diagnosed with sleep apnea and the long term affect on your general health can be significant if it is left untreated. CPAP machines have been used however many people are opting for more convenient, less invasive treatment options such as dental appliances worn during sleep.
The cost of having any of these dental surgical procedures is now within reach for more Australians,
thanks to SuperCare.
Fill out the form on the right to enquire with SuperCare.